The Villages® Regional Hospital (TVRH) Auxiliary Foundation is pleased to offer scholarships to assist and encourage education in healthcare-related courses of study. These scholarships are available annually to hospital team members as well as high school seniors residing in the hospital's service area.
In 2019, the TVRH Auxiliary Foundation awarded 5 scholarships to current team members who are furthering their education in the healthcare field. By funding the education of our team, we are able to enhance the skillful talent we have to care for the patients in our growing community. The Foundation also awarded 11 scholarships to area high school seniors to pursue their education in healthcare sciences.
We would like to thank our scholarship partners, both corporate and individual, for their dedication to continuing education for current and future healthcare professionals. It is because of your generosity that we are able to enhance the healthcare field in our own community.
Click on any of the links below to learn more about our Corporate Scholarship Partners...
- Diana Ballard and John Capone
- John and Beth Bondurant
- George and Gloria Counselman
- Kathryn Deering
- Russ and Marie D'Emidio
- Grace AME and William F. Crumel, Jr. Foundation
- Gary and Barbara Kadow
- Dr. and Mrs. Edwin McDaniel
- Fred Robey
- Jim and Pam Smothers
- Daniel and Alberta Sullivan
- Dave and Cindy Taylor
- Gerald and Marilyn Ten Eyck
On behalf of The Villages® Regional Hospital Auxiliary Foundation Board of Directors, congratulations to the 2019 scholarship recipients on their decision to further their education. We are excited to be able to assist you in achieving your goals!
2019 Team member scholarships
- Karen Barron, Emergency Department
- Traci Cody, Observation
- Ginger Melton, Clinical Information Systems
- Brent Raczkowski, Emergency Department
- Jannette Crus Vallellanes, Pharmacy
2019 High school scholarships
- Jasmine Banog, The Villages® Charter High School
- Hannah Fort, Wildwood Middle High School
- Liltaryra Gordon, Wildwood Middle High School
- Hailey Hoffman, South Sumter High School
- Mary Huttel, Wildwood Middle High School
- Raihna Newcomb, South Sumter High School
- Roneisha Parris, Wildwood Middle High School
- Stephanie Porvaznik, South Sumter High School
- Stacy Ray, South Sumter High School
- Layna Sovercool, South Sumter High School
- Leah Zachary, South Sumter High School
To apply for a healthcare scholarship from The Villages® Regional Hospital Auxiliary Foundation, call 352.751.8871.