Click here to view a map of the hospital's first floor along with a floor directory.
If you have additional questions about your care or need any additional information about the hospital, please check with your nurse or physician.
What to bring to the hospital
- Nonskid shoes or slippers.
- A robe (gowns are provided for your comfort).
- Dentures, hearing aids or eyeglasses if needed.
- A copy of your insurance card.
Please do not bring:
- Valuables, including jewelry and cash.
- Medications (unless requested by your healthcare provider).
- Electrical appliances (only battery-operated appliances are allowed).
The hospital will not be responsible for the loss of personal items.
We would like to be sure that your visitors enjoy full and equal visitation privileges consistent with your preferences. As a patient, you or your support person has the right to:
- Choose who may or may not visit you during your stay in our hospital regardless of your legal relationship or whether the visitor meets the traditional definition of family member.
- Receive or refuse visitors.
- Receive visitors regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability.
- Change your mind at any time as to whom you would like to visit you.