Your stay with our hospital starts with patient registration. Our goal is to make your stay as seamless as possible. The patient registration team will walk you through any paperwork, provide patient information, and facilitate your health plan coverage of procedures and services.
At check-in, a patient-access representative will ensure the following:
- Forms are signed by patient and/or representative.
- Insurance card is copied.
- Advance directive is copied (if applicable).
- Demographic/insurance information is verified.
- Financial obligations are provided or collected.
- Medicare secondary payer questionnaire is completed (Medicare patients only).
The Villages® Regional Hospital
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.